View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 09:46 PM   #158
moonrisekingdom
Banned

moonrisekingdom's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Opening Scene Video, Face Scan and More

I love it. And to be completely honest, I would be entirely disappointed if 2K strayed away from this formula because they read the negative comments on here and go back to the boring game-to-game type MyCareer. Like somebody already suggested, if you don't want the storyline just player lock on a created player on Association mode. That's actually a brilliant solution.

This year the real athletes have done voice acting so it won't have that weird "your player is talking to a mute" dynamic.

I feel like a lot of it is also imagination. For people that have it, a lot of these scenes can be added incentive to try harder during the next game because of a certain storyline. The fact that you can literally scan yourself in the game now will just make the immersion that much better. Why does being drafted or undrafted matter to people? Being undrafted isn't unrealistic.. and w/ this route you can experience the playoffs sooner. I wasn't even able to reach that point in the past. Hopefully the grind is longer too and I won't be a superstar by the time one year passes.

This is good stuff 2K. I feel sorry for you guys cause it's gonna be hard to add something fresh to this every year storyline wise but if you can make it happen, then by all means. Don't listen to the negative here. The hard work is certainly appreciated here.