View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 04:25 PM   #21
dmankey1
Rookie

dmankey1's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkleaf
After the first season with the raiders, -3.7 million. After the draft -10 million. First 3 games on the road, -19 million....fun stuff this cfm...couldnt resign anyone playing with 42 or 43 guys.
I'm in year 2 with the Raiders and I moved to San Antonio. Currently I'm 6-3 with +22 mil in funds. (+) 5-6 mil per home game and (-) 2-3 mil per road game is what I'm averaging right now. The issue is winning. If you don't win then you won't make money. Moving the team helped greatly. It's hard and I could very easily be 3-6 but I've had some luck fall my way. What I did when I took over....I got rid of McFadden and MJD, picked up Andre Ellington early year 1 (87 ovr now) , Picked up Knile Davis from FA in year 2, drafted O-line and secondary early, RB and WR later, starting Carr, moved Tuck to the inside (killing it with speed straight the QB), put Mack at LE. I play mostly Man/Man blitz defense. Run the ball like crazy and use PA pass when needed. I average 250 rush yards across 3 RB's and 200 pass. Offense is 85 and Def 86. Playing with Amour and Swords sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove