View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 04:53 PM   #169
kchuskey
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

The last thing I want to do is lower QB accuracy. I'm not about that life..lol I am just going to inch the reaction up a little at a time until it becomes harder, as well as lowering HUM pass block, so my decision making has to be faster. I may also lower WR catching. But I firmly believe in not having low QB accuracy. Also going to go back to 50 Threshold.

EDIT: Just to point out how I play QB... I focus on my reads, the minute the ball is snapped, and let the CPU control my drop back etc.. I focus on my receivers. I make one or two quick reads, and if nobody is open, then I look to move with QB. Either throwing it away or scrambling. If I get sacked before that, then I get sacked, and just get pissed at my O-Line. But I don't control my QB while I'm also looking at passing routes.. Sometimes I'll watch a receiver the whole time, waiting for him to make that cut, knowing I'm about to be creamed. Just hoping the timing is right for me to get the pass off.

Except for screens.. On screen plays, I always take control of QB at snap, and pull him straight back.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."

Last edited by kchuskey; 09-23-2014 at 05:24 PM.