View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 05:18 PM   #170
cheg913
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Very very very rough game, had a lot of issues.
Two random teams, I got lucky and got the Colts, played against the Bills.

Buffalo Bills at Indianapolis Colts
Sep 23, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Buffalo Bills ()71471341
Indianapolis Colts ()71071438
Team Stats Comparison
BUFIND
Total Offense427434
Rushing Yards28479
Passing Yards143355
First Downs1820
Punt Return Yards140
Kick Return Yards130161
Total Yards571595
Turnovers12
3rd Down Converstion9-1410-13
4th Down Conversion00
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3-36-6
Penalties3-212-15
Posession Time30:2721:33
Buffalo Bills
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
EJ Manuel16/1915710
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
CJ Spiller302006.61
Fred Jackson9586.41
EJ Manuel471.71
Bryce Brown2199.50
Indianapolis Colts
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Andrew Luck27/3936850
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Trent Richardson17502.90
Andrew Luck22914.50

My defense was nearly nonexistent. Impossible to stop the run, no matter what method I did, just could not stop it. Man defense, zone, man and zone blitzes, spies, played as lineman, played as all 3 linebackers, played as safties...could not stop it. One touchdown came off a 80 yard run where CJ Spiller just effortlessly ran around my defense like they were practice cones.

Every pass was thrown to a wide open receiver. EJ Manuel should of been 100% completion rate if not for a dropped pass and two over thrown. My coverage was not there at all. Didn't get his first incompletion until the end of the 3rd quarter where CJ Spiller just dropped a checkdown.
Touchdown came off a 60 yard fade route where my corner was just caught sleeping and got burnt.

Had to completely abandon my run game because I was struggling to keep up with their offense, but from what I was able to get from it it was very smooth, realist blocks and defensive reactions.

Passing game wasn't easy but also wasn't too hard, not sure if it was because I was the Colts with Luck against Buffalo's secondary. Had some wide open receivers that shouldn't of been, and some completely locked down. Some throws that should of been picked but were not. Definitely need to be smart where you throw it and know when to scramble out or just throw it away. My biggest rush of the game came from an Andrew Luck scramble for 23 yards.

Had a lot of injuries, 6 to be exact, none were serious, but just an annoyance. My injury slider is at 72 so I'll drop it and see how it plays out from there.

Weird thing happening with the roughing the passer penalty too. On deep throws after the ball was thrown and caught a defensive lineman would get blocked into the QB hardly touching him causing the QB to drop to the ground drawing a roughing the passer flag. Had this happen while I was on offense and on defense.

This was only my first game with your sliders, so far I liked them. Game played very smooth and was much better than my last time playing. Hoping the defensive problems were just flukes. Gonna try a couple more and see how they pan out.

Also, what are your settings for game speed, ball hawk, strafe assist heat seeker and switch assist? I usually play very slow, and all options off, curious maybe this is why I had problems.