Old 09-23-2014, 09:15 PM   #173
rushinplayallgame
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
What camera view do you guys play on? Also neddy how does your QB play feel with accuracy at 8?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sorry I missed this before, I press down once at the beginning of the game (don't know what it's called)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheg913
Very very very rough game, had a lot of issues.

Had to completely abandon my run game because I was struggling to keep up with their offense, but from what I was able to get from it it was very smooth, realist blocks and defensive reactions.

Passing game wasn't easy but also wasn't too hard, not sure if it was because I was the Colts with Luck against Buffalo's secondary. Had some wide open receivers that shouldn't of been, and some completely locked down. Some throws that should of been picked but were not. Definitely need to be smart where you throw it and know when to scramble out or just throw it away. My biggest rush of the game came from an Andrew Luck scramble for 23 yards.

Had a lot of injuries, 6 to be exact, none were serious, but just an annoyance. My injury slider is at 72 so I'll drop it and see how it plays out from there.

Weird thing happening with the roughing the passer penalty too. On deep throws after the ball was thrown and caught a defensive lineman would get blocked into the QB hardly touching him causing the QB to drop to the ground drawing a roughing the passer flag. Had this happen while I was on offense and on defense.

This was only my first game with your sliders, so far I liked them. Game played very smooth and was much better than my last time playing. Hoping the defensive problems were just flukes. Gonna try a couple more and see how they pan out.

Also, what are your settings for game speed, ball hawk, strafe assist heat seeker and switch assist? I usually play very slow, and all options off, curious maybe this is why I had problems.
normal game speed, default ball hawk, strafe assist off (you can just hold L2), switch assist on. Your next game will undoubtedly look different, I never have the same types of games back to back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
The last thing I want to do is lower QB accuracy. I'm not about that life..lol I am just going to inch the reaction up a little at a time until it becomes harder, as well as lowering HUM pass block, so my decision making has to be faster. I may also lower WR catching. But I firmly believe in not having low QB accuracy. Also going to go back to 50 Threshold.

EDIT: Just to point out how I play QB... I focus on my reads, the minute the ball is snapped, and let the CPU control my drop back etc.. I focus on my receivers. I make one or two quick reads, and if nobody is open, then I look to move with QB. Either throwing it away or scrambling. If I get sacked before that, then I get sacked, and just get pissed at my O-Line. But I don't control my QB while I'm also looking at passing routes.. Sometimes I'll watch a receiver the whole time, waiting for him to make that cut, knowing I'm about to be creamed. Just hoping the timing is right for me to get the pass off.

Except for screens.. On screen plays, I always take control of QB at snap, and pull him straight back.
I move around a LOT and try to make things happen, so maybe if you have problems passing- since the coverage is usually tight at the beginning of the play, you could move around. I would never employ that strategy with Alex Smith, too hard to complete passes with that guy. Also when I moved up threshold to try for a few games- I had a fast team so I was getting more yards while the CPU was getting less, since my offense and defense were that much faster than the CPU, the only way for them to get seperation was lower it back to 41, not saying you should, just what happened to me.