View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 01:14 AM   #250
City_foxx
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 New Shot Meter Explained

Ok so if i understand this properly. A certain player has a meter with a central release point that is considerd perfect.The players atrributes, type of shot, and ammount of defensive presense effect the timing windows of said shot, but there is still a central release? (Maybe a small window).Seems based on this, guys with poor shot selection can still master thier perfect release timing? I would have hoped this central release would be staggerd to the left or right based on what direction your heading, and or what side the defender is on/closing out contesting from.Disrupting the hold your shot for .82 seconds mastery and adding a more cognitive mastery. (A mid range kobe running fading leaner has a differnt time ing stagger going left or right) then having to ajust that for where the defener is. I believe skill Should be a Big part of the game but it shouldnt overide intelligence and bball iq.If i want to master every type of shot window with a great scorer taking into account the defense or lack there of i SHOULD be able to shoot a high fg% (64ish is highh) lets face it luck is factor in real nba shooting too (however small) but widen the gap in game and add a level of awareness even for shooting. This rant was bassed off my optimism for the new meter mixxed with my frustration of playing park and vs. Online in 14' especially park guys shooting 85% from 3 contested or not

Last edited by City_foxx; 09-24-2014 at 01:18 AM.