View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 05:48 PM   #4
KomicJ
Pro

KomicJ's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: As anyone tried this to reduce sacks ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzdwfy
Interesting thought. I know everyone has upped fatigue because we want the correct subs but you might be right in that this might be at the expense of the oline. I'll set up an online cfm at default fatigue level and see if that makes a difference. I'll put it on twitch just for review
I'm not sure bringing down the fatigue to default would be the correct way to do it tough, as it would affect the D-Line as much as the O-Line. Plus, it would screw up all the other positions too, which are fine with Aaron's sub set.

I was thinking more about bumping sub in/out for the O-Line...maybe not to the extent of where the DL is (usually 50/55) but probably a lot higher than 0/3, which I'm at right now.

I'm just not sure if I get how fatigue and subs work correctly. The way I understand it, a DE/DT would get subbed once he goes under 50. But the OL never gets subbed. So I wonder if on long drives, and possibly near the end of the game, the OL isn't just too exhausted to block correctly.

But I'm really not sure...it's not even a theory at this point, I was just curious to see if anyone had tried it.