Old 09-25-2014, 06:55 PM   #215
rushinplayallgame
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
Finally got out of the preseason earlier today & played the first 2 games of my NYG CCM & I must say they were both awesome. Wound up beating DET 31-29 in the closing moments as they got a cheap TD (nothing to do w/the sliders) w/under a minute to go & I wound up stopping them on the 2pt conversion.

What was cool about this game was unlike the preseason, my defense was ON IT from the beginning of the game. The secondary was swatting passes left & right to start the game & I wound up holding Stafford to about 53% overall. If not for a 56 yd TD run by Bush (horrible playcall by me) & a 40 yd pass by Stafford (they had the perfect play called against my D isolating DRC on 2 vertical patterns forcing him to choose) I would've locked them down all game. I also couldn't get to Stafford to save my life in the 1st half but wound up sacking him 4 times overall. Bush finished with about 118 yds on 18 carries (that damn 56 yarder lol), Megatron was thorough;y held in check which I was proud of. I ran Jennings for about 175 on 33 carries & Eli was mediocre for they day completing 56% of his throws.

The Arizona game was quite different as their secondary had me on lock until Peterson went out in the 3rd with an injury. Then the floodgates opened & Odell Beckham had an 11-208ish-3 day & I held them to 198 yds of total offense. They also sacked me 12 times ?!?!? due to some bad blitz pickups by me. Final score was 38-14.

I saw lots of inaccurate passes on both sides in both games & a few drops as well. I'm having more fun then I've ever had w/Madden. I'll try to post box scores for one of my upcoming games as well. Thanks again for these Rushin.
no problem, glad you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
i think im going to all madden, i wil probably have to tweak some sliders but all pro is too easy. Im using the Redskins and have played 4 games and 4-0. I love the sliders but im passing all over the cpu. im playing on 13 min quarters with 13 sec run off. here are the scores, tell me if this seem normal on all pro vs. these teams.

Texans 42-23
Jags 31-7
Eagles 30-24
Giants 49-24

Here are some stats

RG3 81-123 1228 yds 10td 2 int
A. morris 421 yds 5td 4.2 avg.
p. garcon 348 yds 2 td
Hankerson 324 yds 3 td

4 def. players tied with 3 sacks a piece. 19 team sacks through 4 games 2int total. I feel like my team rating should be 90 plus but we are only 81 and im running over teams.
Well scrambling QBs are really easy to win with in madden, but the only decent team you mentioned (the eagles) was your closest game, if difficulty is what you are after then I would try on all-madden, you are probably just much better at madden than me. How many poorly thrown balls from you should have been picked but the defense dropped?

also, you can use, make an all-madden set of sliders, and maybe be a sliders guru, what I don't like about all-madden is that the CPU seems to cheat little bit, but people who are very advanced at the game should probably be playing all-madden. See I have not played madden since '12, This is my first madden in years, so maybe as I get better- I will move to all-madden, maybe, we will see because I still lose games with these sliders, my next video in the sliders season is a close loss that I had no business being in the game. threw 4 picks, in one game, you have thrown only 2 in 4 games.
Advertisements - Register to remove