Old 09-25-2014, 07:40 PM   #193
Junior Moe
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Momentous Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballa21
great trailer, although man i think the crowds still need to be taken to the next level man. Honestly i really like the idea behind EA NHL 15 living worlds.... watch the video if you don't know what i mean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGGlG94U4A0

Some people might not care the crowds/atmosphere but to me i think it adds a lot to the experience. Maybe we can look forward to something like this in next years version?

This here is phenomenal! I'm eager to see the atmosphere improvements 2K made this year though. It looks really good. I like the direction 2K is heading. Continue to refine the core gameplay, add some bells and whistles, and then jump to more ancillary (IMO) things like player models, shoes and crowd atmosphere. The player models look great, but could benefit from full body scans. At least a few different types to differentiate the player models, especially for guys like without typical NBA builds like Big Baby Davis. I really believe that NBA 2K is a year or two away from gameplay nirvana. Then add something like this here on top of that gameplay? Mercy!