View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 08:06 PM   #7
Seanzie
Rookie

Seanzie's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Seanzie's "THERE ARE ALREADY TOO MANY F***ING SLIDERS" Realistic All-Madden Slide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeEyez
is All Madden any better in regards to being a sack fest? I use the MLB on defense, yet my CPU controlled DLineman rack up career high's in sacks half way through the season on all-pro
Yes and no. QB traits play into it a big deal, and QB's that have the ideal or oblivious trait tend to take more sacks. Also, QB's who scramble a lot have a slight tendency to run into defensive ends who push the offensive tackle back.

In my online franchise, through Week 15, my team has 58 sacks, which leads the league by about 10, but I sacked Cam Newton 12 times in one game, and Johnny Manziel 8 in another, so that accounts for 20 sacks alone. I've had a few games where I've gotten zero or one.

In my testing, turning up the computer pass blocking too high results in a total inability to get pressure (you will still get the odd sack from a mistimed scramble or HB screen gone wrong), which makes the CPU QB complete 80%+ of their passes on a consistent basis. With my sliders, if a QB feels pressure (human or CPU), the throw has a good chance of being inaccurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaboury83
I've played 3 games now and my opponent has always jumped out to big leads on me.... I fight back and lose by 6-10 points. On all-madden I feel as though the qb looks down field a lot more and just plays a better game. BigBen had 330 and 3 tds against me and had a 77 yard bomb to antonio brown in there. The sacks are still there and there is nothing to help that. My next game I'm going to try to lower CPU qb accuracy and higher my pass protection and see how things go.
Out of curiosity, who are you playing as?