View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 11:30 PM   #73
commandoelite5
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 31st Overall Rated Player Through 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
Since when does an 84 rating make someone amazing? Lance's numbers are likely going up this year since he will be the number 1 guy for the Hornets. I don't see him being much worse than 84.I think it's a bit crazy how people react over overall ratings especially without seeing the attributes that factor into the overall. As long as players are playing like themselves, I don't think being a few overall points off will make a huge difference.

So far I'd say the ratings are pretty accurate. You can make an argument for players being over/under rated but I haven't noticed anything extremely out of the ordinary. Plus we all know ratings will be adjusted as the year goes on. Nothing is set in stone. I am liking what I see so far. Ratings seem lower than past years (I recall more players being 85+). I can't wait to see how the ratings and badges translate onto the court.
Okay you lost me at being the Hornets number 1 guy. That belongs to Al Jefferson, followed by Kemba Walker. Say what you will about the ratings but to me he is the number 3 guy in Charlotte.