View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 03:00 AM   #1076
Davon_A_Brown
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExPope
So I just discovered another one of Madden's dirty tricks. On one play I take control of my DB in order to pick off a pass. The position that the DB is in, theres no way in hell that the pass should be complete. Zero. As I press Y and the Db goes for the ball, completely in front of the WR, somehow the WR ends up with it. I go to replay, and the moment my DB was about to be in front of the ball, he literally STOPS in place. As the ball then enters the hands of the WR, the DB then resumes going in the direction hes in, hands still up, trying to get the INT.

Reviewers need to play this game for a month or so before doing reviews. Only then does the shine come off and you become aware of the intricate, myriad problems that this game has. No way that this game should be getting anything higher than a 6 in reviews, what with all the issues it has, the majority of them either being legacy or being problems popping up again after a few years hiatus (such as the awful run and pass blocking AI, as in guys staring into open space or outright IGNORING opponents right in front of them, which was for a few years there all but snuffed out.)

Oh yeah that's nothing new. At first we had the ball warping into WR hands. Now we have WRs warping to catch the ball. I'm also pissed that some of the pass inaccuracies are forced. WRs will have a clear path to the football, but instead of hustling to make the catch they'll literally warp in the opposite direction and do one of those flailing animations.

I love football and I like the game, but I'm losing patience. If I had a CFM to keep me busy I honestly probably wouldn't even notice the small gameplay flaws, but when I'm forced to play MUT and random Play-Now games they really start to stand out.

Th3 Chos3n On3