View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 11:04 AM   #4
dmendenhall_9
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

OVR: 0
quote from review:
"FIFA has been a perfectly enjoyable gameplay experience in the last few years"

This may be where I stopped reading (last years FIFA gameplay involved spamming headers and over the top through balls, and ended up having not much of a gameplay after that, the game was shallow). The gameplay of FIFA is just not that fun (for sim fans). I played the demo and the whole thing was supercharged with players running so fast and passing so fast it was nuts. It may have gotten better but I am still on the fence with FIFA gameplay. This is ALL I care about when it comes to sports games (I don't do FUT, pretty much fut FUT). I want a in depth analysis of the gameplay not a short paragraph saying oh the goalies are better. Anyway just some random thoughts. Don't think I will get it this year, they have seemed to speed it all way up for the casual gamer and have given players super abilitys to turn on a dime while going a hundred miles per hour. Found myself just spamming the turbo button in the Demo and going wherever I wanted. No buildup, no difference in the way I setup getting goals, no satisfaction.