Old 09-26-2014, 05:05 PM   #133
dpower15
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2
NBA 2K15 Video - Evolution of Freelance Offense with Da_Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
I want to make sure I word this correctly. Every team does NOT have a unique freelance offense this year.

Every team does have A freelance offense.

Most teams will either run the standard 4-1 or 3-2,

The Spurs will run their OWN Swing Motion Freelance. We have also added a couple others.

So the point is we are BEGINNING to process of keeping every team from looking the same in freelance using the Spurs as the fist and primary example but there are a couple more freelance offenses' in the game this year.

I hope I was clear I def don't want to mislead anyone.

Yes I got that from your other posts. Was I correct in the second part of my post that the default freelance will be run automatically, whether swing motion for the Spurs, 3-2, 4-1, etc. unless another play or set is selected? If another is selected, say as the Heat I pick swing motion for one play, that is in effect for only that possession and then the default freelance returns the following possession.

I assume there have been some improvements to how the 3-2 and 4-1 sets freelance as well (even if they are slight)?

I'd also guess this means that if Popovich were to be fired by the Spurs in MyGM or MyLeague, whatever team hires him will then default to the swing motion? That would be a great way to make coaches have more of an impact on their teams.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by dpower15; 09-26-2014 at 05:11 PM.