View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 03:52 PM   #324
Shon 23
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto
Season 2 ready to start.

Solid Draft.

Picked up the future starting saftey (77 overall) when Pollard leaves at the end of this season.

Picked up a 3-4 OLB in the 2nd round who has massive potential. He is 78 overall but very low AWR. Once that is up i reckon he could be 90+ at some point.

The rest were backups at this stage apart from I have 2 new kickers.

The big news.... DEZ BRYANT is a Titan. He refused Dallas offer mid season. I made some cap room by allowing Roos to leave (Lewan now starting LT) and Locker is gone.

I had to go big so in the end it has cost me £85m over 6 years to clinch the deal over the Raiders, Cowboys and another team I cannot remember.

Also picked up AJ Hawk on a 2 year deal to play alongside Brown.

Here we go...
Sounds like you made some great moves to start your second year, Roncatto. Looking forward to hearing how it plays out for you. These are some major "gets" you have now.

I traded Bradford (since he SHOULD be injured, and I don't think he makes a comeback for the Rams IRL) for Mettenberger to be my starter for my Rams CFM, and he is great. I got all his throwing accuracies to 80, play action to 75, and I'm going to start pumping up his throw power now.. I plan to get that up to 98. Then go back to work on his throwing accuracies (mid 80's to high 80's). He is a beast of a rookie QB to start with as a base for your offense, and at only 23 years old. I can't believe Jake Locker has a 95 THP and Mett has 93 THP. No way Locker's arm is as strong as Mett's. I liken it to Flacco's arm strength. They are even built tall and lanky the same way. lol..

EDIT: Also, I just wanted to let anyone using these sliders know I MAY make some adjustments yet again (yes, I know I said final multiple times now) to multiple sliders, but I'm really thinking hard on the changes, and how it may affect the gameplay. These changes very well may balance things out slightly more for some of the players that are seeing really high completion percentages. Both for the User and CPU QBs.

Last edited by Shon 23; 09-28-2014 at 03:59 PM.