View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 06:43 PM   #32
rushinplayallgame
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
Your videos are very entertaining rushin
you are a great man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
I'm not having the issue with the sacks. I just finished a game where I only had 1. I usually average maybe 4 a game with an occasional game of like 6. Also I had 4 holding calls last game which almost knocked me out my seat lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never did either, which is why I said to test these sliders because I never saw them anyway, one game with falcons I got 10, that was an outlier for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I don`t get the post. beside that this is a slider set, what is the reason why this fix sacks?

Game speed? Pass reaction time being that low?

The other settings are very similar to other set.

By general numbers, games with 6 sacks and average of 4, sacks are long way from being fixed.
what? did you see me explain on video?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
That's fine if you only want to play a couple of seasons. If not a few years in the rookies will screw it all up again.
I did use the QB edits for the franchise, I don't see any difference, the QB throws it away often when he shouldn't- and doesn't when he should, but other than that- sack numbers are the same. Although I don't want to play more than 5 or 6 seasons, because of how different I know the NFL will look in 5 years, i've never enjoyed playing with CPU generated unevenly talented players, I like to play the guys I see on TV.