Old 09-29-2014, 12:03 AM   #136
Boilerbuzz
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K15 Online League Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar777
Been literally playing 2K since the Dreamcast days, and I just don't understand how they can take away modes/features that was working fine and was favorable to fans. Why are they going backwards?

So finally we get custom sliders for OL's. But of course we lose fantasy drafts and the ability to save playbooks (I'm pretty sure it wont be in 2k15). I bet in 2K16 they will add those features but take away custom sliders again, given 2K'2 track record. It's really pathetic at this point, the Online Leaguers are the most passionate 2K fans but always gets the short end of the stick, while the offline players whom the majority of them plays the game ******ly gets the creme de la creme.
Boy, that's pretty presumptuous of you to claim which section of the fan base is most passionate. I would say the Crewbabies are the most passionate frankly if you held a gun to my head. Followed by the MyTeam nuts.

And then this "always" thing. Really? If that were the case, there would be no such mode at all. Just saying.