Old 09-29-2014, 02:39 PM   #18
kchuskey
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Player pass defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheg913
Been playing Madden every year since 2002 and have been in multiple tournaments, I know how to call/play defense.

Play calling doesn't make any difference at all when your CPU controlled defenders randomly stop moving as the ball is about to be thrown.

Or in zone defense, when all the zones get immediately stretched leaving the inside field wide open.

Or the reaction time of your DB's is delayed by half a second and by time they actually move on the play the receiver is 3-5 yards ahead of him.

Or how DB's will spin the wrong direction and fall steps behind when the receiver is cutting.

Or the fact that every QB regardless of who it is, or where they are on the depth chart or who their receives are can play better than a real life Peyton Manning.

Should I go on?

The "maybe you should get better" reply that is thrown around without any real thought on possibly working around an issue is one of the reasons why this game doesn't get the fixes it needs.

I mean seriously, it could just quite possibly be, that Madden defense is broken yet another year and not every error in game is because of the user.

I don't care how long, or how many Madden Tournaments you've played in. Seriously?

All the rest of what you said is a subjective analysis. Because I don't have those problems when I play, and I haven't played in any Tournaments.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."