Old 09-30-2014, 02:12 AM   #28
Playmakers
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA Live 15 Player Ratings Revealed - Top Three Point Shooters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
BEcause I said he's not known for this shooting? I never said he can't shoot the three, he's mostly a pass first PG
I have to respectfully disagree with you here man...

As a Die hard Mavs fans Jose is a pure spot up 3-pt shooter. In fact that's about all he does because he can't get to the rack or create his own shot.

He's overrated as a pass 1st PG....reason being is because unlike a Steve Nash he can't create shots for others.

He's more of a hockey assist type guy he'll get the pass from someone else who breaks down the defense and kicks it out to him and if he can't get the shot off he'll swing the ball to the next open shooter for the HOCKEY ASSIST.

He made a living off of Kyle Lowry and Monta Ellis types handling the ball and attacking while he spots up for a 3-ball.

Having said all that he's been one of the elite 3-pt shooters in the league over the past decade.

I would rate him high as a spot up 3pt shooter but if you run at him or run him off the line he's not very good creating space for the shot.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14