View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 12:02 PM   #342
Sundown
MVP

OVR: 1
NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Yeah I think the argument came from the fact that something was removed because of looking at analytics.

Just talk to people and learn why. I never played nfl2k5 but I've seen that half time show used as a staple model for so many years that is think it would've been noted at least but still. ... maybe they have something in the works for the future so I'm not worried.

I plan on making my own montages anyway

I just hope that this doesn't take out the individual highlights feature in the post game stats menu

This analytic driven movement of feature removal is wrongheaded in my view. The analytics could just as easily mean it needs to be better-- or that people watch it early on which adds to their enjoyment of the authenticity of the product but page through it later when it gets repetitive.

I knew this was going to be bad when they mentioned that they were looking at usage for modes and features. It's why practice mode got axed last year. I never thought it would be one of their most central and best executed parts of their core game and presentation that would take the hit next.

Someone at 2K is playing Darrel Morey. No that's not a good thing. Heh.

Last edited by Sundown; 10-01-2014 at 12:07 PM.