View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 04:41 PM   #33
Jaezhil
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Yeah, in All-Madden (Does the same for Legendary in Fifa apparently...) all CPU players get an hidden +5 hidden boost at some stats. "Super Hero" as i told ya x)
Might cause some Sliders effects to not be as balanced as we would want them to be.
I was thinking about switching the level difficulty to All-Pro, and tweaking the sliders into some heavy stuff (like 95 Pass Coverage for the CPU) to see what happens.
Maybe lowering the CPU Pass blocking a lil' bit, so the QB gets more pressure, which should lead to more hurries and cause incompletions, hopefully not too many sacks (i'm actually thinking about editting every QB to have the throw away trait so they don't take as many sacks).
Also, the game being in All-Pro,i dont have to care about the exponential stuff regarding Speed (You had an issue with the CPU DB's having the Bonus +5 Speed getting exponential when you were trying to lower the threshold so the RB's could run a bit more faster than most LB's, so dumb) so i'll try to lower the Threshold slider to see if the DB's stick better to the receivers, same with the DLinemen being able to catch up with RB's...

I'll see if i find something nice, and if so, i'll just post the sets i have for info, with the stats of the game.