vannwolfhawk
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K15 Online League Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Why are you shocked?

Many of you knew this would be the case some time ago.

Honestly, even with the feature implemented there were a few times where they didn't work. Yeah, didn't think of that one eh?

I wish it were in like the rest of you. But unless you're not going to get the game then please stop feigning outrage.

"Damn you 2k!!! How can you not include this and add a slew of other features instead!!! You have no idea what we want!!!! Oh BTW here's my $60."
No one is shocked just disappointed. Last year was 1st year I passed on 2k ever since dream cast year 1. Not having practice plays and no customization with online leagues and only 5 minute quarters were deal breaker for me. Thos are only 2 things I care about.

That being said I am getting this game regardless. I'm super excited for it and think it's going to be best ever but that doesn't change the bad decisions in a few areas that have been there for numerous years and asked for for numerous years. This year listening to the community and customization has been talked about from all devs and marketing but this is 1 area it was not listened too or implemented.

And all areas I listed prior we're adjustable in past and saved league experience before. Not sure which sliders you are referring too not working? I know that everyone in my league are baffled and upset by this. My texts read smh, wtf, etc. lol

IMO and if I was in charge of this area of game I'd have my list of what will allow users to have best experience especially being that my league will only be offline this year. Let's make it up to them. Now that being said hasn't sliders been adjustable every year until this year online?
Advertisements - Register to remove