View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 05:03 PM   #1
BradyBunch88
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2
FIFA 15 Mentor Needed - Before I Get Relegated.

I am awful at this game.

So I recently bought a Playstation 4 just for FIFA 15. I’ll buy other games too, but after hearing that “some features won’t be available for FIFA 15 on the PS3” I went out and bought a PS4.

So I don’t know if it’s the transition from PS3 to PS4. Or FIFA 14 to FIFA 15. But I am really struggling with this game and I desperately need some help.

The other thing is I used to play on the “Professional” difficulty level, I wanted to give myself a challenge in career mode, so I decided to play on “World Class”. I’ve been playing on “professional” since FIFA 10! And I usually win every game I play.
Now that I’m playing on “World Class” I usually lose every game.

I struggle making chances, creating build up play when attacking and when I do attack, the CPU is so smart the player slide tackles me so I lose the ball at my feet, unable to get the shot off.

Not only that but I usually concede from corners. And at the other end, I can’t score from corner kicks either.

Most of my mates play on “World Class” yet I play FIFA way more than they do - at least every night - but somehow when I play my mates, they annihilate me!

So I really need a mentor, someone who will be Ben Kenobi to my Luke Skywalker, Ra’s al Ghul to my Batman and Ronaldinho to my err Messi? Not sure about the last one.

Basically this is a cry for help before I get relegated to League One (I’m playing as Nottingham Forest).

Cheers guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove