Old 10-03-2014, 02:41 PM   #83
THESHAMISASHAME
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NHL 15 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
First 3 games post patch and I've allowed 18 goals, yikes!!!

Your no Plante , Hall or Liut .

My only issue is Baa7serker mode aka hitting and momentum as the catalyst I mean EA tried to push this enforcer crap years ago and after what little good they did with Physics and gameplay for 15 is gone .

Who approves this stuff ? It must have been done for online gameplay as they always do this and it then wrecks offline play but its normally a tuner .

I dont mind the tweaking and crap but now when baa7serker mode starts its like your not even playing and everyone is Bobby Orr as needed so now its all about controlling the dreaded Tilted Ice , hit hit hit cement head hockey so lower your shot accuracy and raise your goalie sliders .

Well I figured as much and thats why I didnt post my Playoff sliders yet and I wont as this crap will have to be toned down again , really some wild stuff with EA NHL .
Cant play till tonight but I cant wait to better study this update wow pretty amazing how the game plays nothing like it was released as ?