Old 10-04-2014, 10:56 PM   #78
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
I have been doing some testing with reaction, and a little less with pass cover. But what I appear to be seeing is:

Slider ratings between 20 to 80 is where you see a different in reaction time, lower actually being quicker...And with pass cover, higher rating results in the CB being able to stay with the receiver longer before separation. Seems more zone defense related than M2M...I believe M2M is based more on straight rating, and so my hypothesis is that EA/Tiburon fixed zone coverage by tying the reaction time and pass cover sliders to how defenders play in zone..

BUT:

Slider ratings between 1-19 & 81 & 99, I cannot see a difference, it is as if they both have the same reaction time between those numbers on the extreme side of each scale...

Also I noticed, Reaction time effects, as far as I can perceive, how quickly players react to the ball carrier/RB, and whether they get caught up in blocks or not....
So you are saying that the best way to see the difference in the Pass reaction time is inbetween 20-80 with the lower end having a quicker reaction simliar to the past 2 maddens? Were you testing this in franchise mode?