View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 08:30 AM   #373
kb0731
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Don't worry about adjusting CPU QB accuracy, it won't have the affect you seek to tone down the completion percentage for the CPU QBs. At 10 CPU QB accuracy, the lower-tier QBs will still struggle, I've seen it enough times to say so.

You also have to take into account QBs that will take what you give them, easy high completion percentage passing routes, along the lines of dinking and dunking.

I've played enough games now that I have figured out that raising the User Pass Coverage slider up a bit, doesn't really affect the amount of sacks. I thought so at first, but that just isn't the case.

I'm going with some final changes here. I won't bother changing anything else, as I've played a lot of games and have had experience with the CPU enough to have an idea on what needs to be changed.

I'm changing the User and CPU Pass Coverage slider to 55 from 45.

You'll see the receivers blanketed a bit more by your DBs with this change, and with 45 Pass Defense Reaction Time, more pass break-ups (swatted balls) or INTs.

I also going to change User and CPU Interceptions slightly, as I have seen way too many wide open drops by DBs, and I want the User to be more careful reading through his progressions and making the decision to throw it to that receiver, or actually throwing the ball away instead of possibly taking the INT. Be more careful throwing the ball, and throw it away if needed, don't force it. I know it's a hard habit to break, but it's certainly more sim, in my opinion.

I'm changing User and CPU Interception slider to 40 from 35.

These are changes I felt needed to be done, personally, you can keep what is currently up, but I am going to update the original post with these updates. These ARE the final changes I make, as I feel these sliders are as close to as sim as I can get them, without EA fixes, in the future. I hope you enjoy, and they play well for you.

The int change is very smart as i increased the CPU too. I think it's a better overall risk reward when you make a play or don't make a play, instead of just throwing the ball all around the field. I too have to get used to just throwing the ball away and living to fight another down like on Sunday's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk