View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 01:56 PM   #146
Sydeburnz
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

I keep coming back to these and I end up with more Fumbles than Pass completions using EA Week 1 Rosters. If I try to place the ball at all using the left stick it is usually thrown wild.

I am having a hard time justifying the differences in on field accuracy when the QB ratings between the HUM and CPU are within one point. Example: OAK Carr vs KC Daniels. Short Pass Accuracy for Carr 84, Short Pass Accuracy for Daniels 85. Yet I go 3/11 with 3 INT and he goes 11/12 no INTs. My short passes underneath go to practically everyone BUT the receiver, if I try to place the ball. Now, if I just stab the button and don't try to add any leading ... it has a better chance of getting close enough to be caught, but then the CB hits my Receiver hard, he fumbles or is injured and is out for the season.

Feels more like gambling than football, at least with the QB accuracy and fumbles. I just had 4 fumbles in the 1st quarter, and wrapping the ball up doesn't help.

Ill try to locate a FBG rating roster to download and see if that is the difference. I too really enjoy the tackling overall feel of the gameplay, and the end game stats look ok... its just not any fun throwing balls all over the place, when I play as a pocket passer, throwing once or two bounces after my drop back. Carr looks more like my wife throwing a football with her off hand than a professional football player, even if he is a rookie