View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 11:54 AM   #376
KingsDream
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Sorry I didn't get a chance to respond to your question sooner.

You should be absolutely fine with entering your auto-sub settings under just your team (1 team control). I have already noticed, in many games, the CPU actually subbing in their players at the positions where substitutions happen more regularly, RB being one key position with the CPU splitting carries when the starter gets "gassed."

I'm pretty positive that under 1 team control in online CFM, the auto-sub settings are universal for all teams, if that is the answer you are looking for. So, go ahead and start an online CFM with confidence and just enter your auto-sub settings. Everything should work fine for both the User and CPU.
Hi Quinn and guys.... sorry for a couple of more newbie questions here...Im going to start just a 1 year online Giants franchise soon. CFM is all completely new to me. Should I game prep before every pre-season game,even though im simulating pre-season ? I understand confidence is very important this year. Im quite confused on the XP points earned as well. For example,if a player has 800 XP points,do I hold onto those points,build them up ? Or do I spend these XP points in specific areas(run blocking,pass protection ect.) ? Do I use all his XP points like before week 1 of regular season? is there any benefit to accumulating 2000 XP points ? Do I spend all XP points on all players that have earned them in game prep,before I play a season game ? sorry again for newbie questions. Quite lost here !!!