View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 12:14 PM   #149
Sydeburnz
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5
Cool Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

In the past you and I were in lock step as to how a digital football simulation should look and feel. So I am just trying to ascertain if what you are seeing on your end is the same thing I'm seeing on my end. My setup is entirely different than yours, a Xbone w/EA Rosters and Tuners and that may be what's causing me to see something that ISNT what we would have accepted in NCAA a couple of years ago.

The FBG Ratings don't fully explain it, because the FBG Ratings for QB Accuracy are LOWER than EA Rosters, at least for Carr... if they had been higher it would make sense to me.

I'm still hunting down a set of FBG Ratings for the Xbone. For giggles I set the CPU QB to Zero and he started having the same kind of day I was having, so that was fun to see Not sure that means or proves anything, but I don't mind throwing wild if the CPU will throw wild too hahah

Not trying to step on your toes, just trying to love Madden the way I loved NCAA Football 12-13... which your sliders where responsible for.

Burnz