View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 09:07 PM   #50
phenom1990
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K15 Trade Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtcelticsfan
Don't have the game yet, so I don't really have the specifics, but it was an idea I had floating around after his Finals performance. I feel like a healthy Mills could be a fairly valuable trade chip. I'd be thinking of a team like Houston in terms of where the draft pick would fall. Not necessarily that system, but a team of their caliber in need of a PG.
The way that teams are valuing 1st round picks these days, I doubt you could get a 1st round for Mills especially with how deep the position is. I'm assuming that st round picks will develop similarly in 2k to 1st round picks in the NBA. I also don't see why San Antonio would trade Mills given where they're at, how valuable he is and that Cory Joseph doesn't do the same things that Mills does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergentSandwich
Looks like I'm going with the hornets this year!

Think of something along the lines of:

Hornets Receive:
Kris Middleton
OJ Mayo
2016 second

Bucks Receive:
Gerald Henderson
Cody Zeller
Gary Neal

Looking for thoughts, going for realism
For the Hornets, I don't get why you would do that. Gerald Henderson and Mayo are comparable, Gary Neal is the best shooter in the deal and Cody Zeller is a young big.

2013 and 2015 OS NFL Pick'em Champ...somehow I won 2 in 3 years.