Old 10-07-2014, 05:40 PM   #279
TheDutchDad
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBucks08
I cannot believe they didn't make any fix to the owner mode finances and sacks. WTF have they been doing, because clearly they haven't been listening to their customers.

The finances kill the game for mid to small market teams no matter what. The shared revenue should be WAAAY higher, and what the hell is up with stadium attendance FOR PLAYOFF GAMES being 50%, even after selling out my last regular season game?!?!? Anyone else have this issue? You should be able to jack up the prices for playoff games like in real life, but it doesn't matter what you do you still only fill half the seats!

And the sacks have been talked about plenty, but when I get double digit sacks from 3 d lineman that's unrealistic. Not to mention I got 36 sacks from Carlos Dunlap to obliterate the single season record.

On a side note in case any OS site administrators are reading this, for the love of God fix your insanely annoying pop ups! They make navigating the forums with an iPad take forever!! Let's see if these guys listen to customers unlike EA
haha I'll second that. Pop ups on this site are terrible for anything other than PC browsing.