Old 10-07-2014, 11:22 PM   #289
schnaidt1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I tried these on a lark, with the defensive graphics thing, and I'll just say that I was really, really pleasantly surprised.

I played a preseason game as OAK vs. DET and lost 27-17. On Pro. Lol.

Orlovsky played most of the game, since it was preseason, for the Lions and completed 60% of his passes, even. He went deep a couple times and got me once, throwing for 230 yards and 2 TDs.

Schaub and Carr were pretty wild, which was nice to see. I've never seen as many errant passes as I did that game by my QB.

The best thing about it was that I had 3 sacks. I've never had less than 6 in a CFM game before. One was a total fluke where the LT just missed the RDE and I got a free runner.

I think the graphics make a difference because I could tell than when I broke a block using a face button, the CPU QB "engaged" immediately, stepping up and throwing, and I got several bad throws from the CPU QB because of that.

Very interesting...
Yea ..haha ppl feel bad about losing on pro at first....but dont mind if the gameplay is what they want..... The defensive thing on full finally got this set where i needed it to be to be happy....im glad you are seeing the same things i am.

Thank you for.the awesome.feedback. hope you have more great games!!!

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w