View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 11:25 AM   #1555
areobee401
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Everyone plays video games differently, and truth is there is no right or wrong way to play. The term "sim" is something I have grown to detest over the years. That said, Madden 15 plays a solid, fun game of football. Happy to see no slider adjustments appear to be necessary as the last thing I wanted to do was make changes to my altered A&S set. I was perfectly content with the games I was getting with them before yesterday's update. So that's a huge plus. Of course I'll have to see for myself, but A&S seeing no reason to change his is encouraging.

1-2 in year two of a Raiders online CFM I'm doing with my brother. Finished 5-11 year one after a slow start. Was able to draft an 82 overall safety with the 5th pick to replace a retiring Woodson. Rebuilding the Oakland defense with youth is going to take some time. Hell, rebuilding the offense is going to be a chore as well. Matt McGloin showing true promise when Derek Carr who has struggled with interceptions went down missing the final 4 games last year has added a wrinkle to the process.

Anyway, as mentioned numerous times over the last page, Madden 15 is the first Madden since PS2 that has managed to keep me playing. Loving every single minute of it. EA stays on track and we're looking at something special a year or two from now.
Advertisements - Register to remove