View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 12:42 PM   #31
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Defensive visuals effecting CPU gameplay???

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
OK,finished my preseason game against the Bills,everything as outlined in my previous post as far as settings go,the result??

7 sacks,1 against Manuel and 6 against Orton...the worst part? Buffalo actually had a chance to win the game late,but what happens? 3 straight sacks which led to 4th and 27.

So yea,I know it's only one game (seems to be the common excuse) but I don't believe the defensive visuals set to "full" has any effect at all on sacks...other than editing every QB,I don't see any way to alleviate the issue...and I'm not going to do that as I would like to play multiple seasons.

Sure there was more "shifting" from the cpu QB,but those shifts led right into sacks as well as the known issue of the qb's just holding the ball to long..I'm about to give up,as (I don't like to use this term) this is truly a game killer for me.
My brudda from annuda brudda:

Just a curiosity.... What is your playing style? Meaning, do you fully control a defensive player? Do you switch players once the play starts? Is this sack frustration only on the USER side or does also rear its head on the CPU side as well?

The Wiz has got the lab up and humming and TRULY appreciates any and all feedback from savvy Madden veterans who know how to quantify and qualify their observations and gripes.

At present, my lab does support that the USER does seem to "cheese" into some sacks that kills CPU drives.... HOWEVER, I believe that some concoctions that I have cobbled together have possibly tamed the issue but it is WAY TOO early in my testing to certify my observations as fact... What always delays me is having savvy veteran players WHO KNOW the strategy of playing solid football testing theories brewing in my lab...

'Preciate your time...
Advertisements - Register to remove