View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 01:09 PM   #11
darkknightrises
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Does anybody feel this way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman_legend
Every since Madden 13 came out, I haven't been immersed in franchise mode. I find myself being upset with the gameplay, frustrated by slow patches, franchise mode doesn't feel like a living world. everything feels so meaningless in the mode. I've waited a month and a half for the patch that came out today... I started my franchise and still was un interested in playing. I love football and I need a football game to play. I am on the verge of trading this game in on the weekend.

Does anybody else feel this way? If not how in the hell are you guys enjoying the game. give me exactly what it is you do for fun.

I haven't enjoyed a madden game sences madden 07 on GameCube yet I have bought the game most years hoping it would be good has I want a football game to beable to play. Ever year though something in the game makes the game unplayable to the point where after like 2 months I give up on the game and fell like I have waste money on it. I skip last year and told my self I wouldn't ever buy another madden if I couldn't rent the game first and with no blockbuster around any more there isn't really any way to rent game now.

I have yet to see a redbox that has ps4, xboxone games. They only have ps3, xbox360 and wii u games. I end up deciding to buy the game has I wanted to play the game with it being on a new system to see how it is being on a new system. For the first time in a long time I fell like the game the game would be pretty good if they could just fix one thing that is QB sacks. Ever year something that wasn't a problem ends up being a new problem and that is why madden hasn't been good in a long time.

The game plays the best it has in a long time but I have gotten to the point where I don't know how much longer I can play because of the sacks. To many times drives that should be touchdowns end in FG because of the sacks or drives that should be FG end with a punt because of the sacks witch makes the game to easy to win. Its not fun to get 8-9 sacks a game like I am getting and its not that I am getting to much pressure it is that like 75% of the sacks are because the CPU wont either thorw the ball away or try to run with it.

If I where to put PB up to much higher for the CPU they would have all day to pass witch means they would probly have to many yards passing and to high of a completion % agest me. So frustration because this game is so close to playing a really good game of football but the sacks are just about a game killer and I have just about tried ever thing talk about on hear to lower sacks. I have tried int ground at low numbers and high number and I noticed no difference at all.

The 2 things I have yet to try are full on the visual settings on d and RP at 80 with int grounding at 5 but I don't think it will make a difference caunsidering that I saw no difference with int grounding at 0 but a lot of people are so sure that having that at 0 means less sacks. The only way I think we wont see crazy sack numbers is if EA patches that but I don't think that is going to happen and even if it dose it will probly be another like month 2 months before we see it but really will probly have to weight for madden 16 for the sacks to be fixed and then something else will probly just break. Looks like another year of not really enjoying football video games. Maybe by like madden 2030 we will have a madden game that is fun and that doesn't have a game killing problem with the game.

Last edited by darkknightrises; 10-08-2014 at 01:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove