View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 04:41 PM   #84
jkra0512
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Statistics and Sliders_Oraeon

Oraeon, I played a game last night with these and I found that I fumbled three times (lost 2), and had injuries to three of my starters within a quarter.

But I will say this, I was playing against Kaepernick last night and he was 14-24 for 170 yards and ran for another 75 yards on eight rushes. Pressure made him throw three balls before he wanted to, and I only had three sacks overall...usually I'm pushing 8-9 per game. I don't remember that many drops, but one directly resulted in a pick six, on a ridiculous shoestring grab from my safety from a ball that bounced off the TE's hands. Play was reviewed and upheld, which was pretty cool to see.

Only one game, but I was pleasantly surprised and pleased overall with the game. I pulled away in the second half after the game was 17-16 (me) and ended up winning 38-19.

The thing I'm willing to trade off is the AI dropping INTs if it means it lowers the QB's completion percentage. It was great to see I was still able to get pressure and the CPU tried to adjust accordingly either by running or trying to force on in there. Not sure if it was just because it was Kaepernick, but I'd like to see what it would be like with these against Manning after the patch.