View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 09:14 PM   #431
kidanything2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

1, the people complaining about too many sacks must be trying their damndest to get them. I had 3 people with double digit sacks, and 4 people with over 5. Yes that's high, but my highest also only had 15 or so, I'd have to go back and look to be exact. 15 is nowhere near the record, but in two seasons I broke, then re-broke the rushing record (with ease.) Yes, there are a lot of sacks, but it's not astronomical unless you really try.

Which leads to 2. The game the way it is requires all the sacks. Sacks are the ABSOLUTE ONLY way I stop the CPU. The average number of times I see incomplete passes in game, as in a QB throws a normal route and it high low, left, or right and lands near the receiver is probably under 1. I see incomplete passes from disruptive hits, throwing bombs on 4th and 20 something, the receiver being out of bounds, or dropped interceptions. But rarely from the QB just missing. Why? Because the coverage is abysmal (THE REAL PROBLEM FOR 10 YEARS). That's what I see as the real problem. People rarely stay in their zones, and man coverage is non-existant. Everyone is just open on almost every play.

All that said, if the sacks weren't there, IDK how I'd ever stop the CPU. I play on All-Pro with no sliders and I think there are so many things wrong with this game, fixing the sacks would just make it worse.
Advertisements - Register to remove