Old 10-09-2014, 01:24 AM   #461
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidanything2
With the game the way it is? Yes, sacks are better than no sacks. 5-7 isn't even an insane amount. You're saying when you play man defense, it works? Defenders cover receivers? Because mine don't. It's not a user issue because I can't control all defenders. Even if I cover my guy perfectly, someone else (if not everybody else) is gonna be 10 yards away from his. Are you saying you see the quarterbacks miss on throws? QBs don't go 80%+ completions every time? How is that a user issue if I only control one guy? Do you play with sliders? What difficulty?
5-7 isn't an insane amount?? are you serious with this comment?? 7 sacks per a 16 game schedule = 112 sacks for a teams total,and you want to throw in the preseason as well?? that's 140...and you don't see the issue here? as a quick reference.....and you don't see a problem here...

Most Sacks, Season
72 Chicago, 1984
71 Minnesota, 1989
70 Chicago, 1987

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/def/sacks

As far as coverage goes,yes they will cover,but they can't cover forever either

I play on AM with custom sliders,and guess what?....I see over throws,wide throws,and underthrows...and no not every QB throws for 80%....

I'm not saying that the game is perfect,I've never played a perfect game,and never will...but to say the sacks are needed because you can't stop anything...well that sounds like a user issue to me.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

Last edited by Kramer5150; 10-09-2014 at 01:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove