Old 10-09-2014, 07:24 AM   #465
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Appreciate the feedback man. I think that you and I see the game through the same lens, thats just a conclusion I've come to after reading all of your posts when you respond. I'm not dragging anyone else under the bus, but I really don't trust many of the posts I see here saying the game is worthless, broken, etc, and THATS a conclusion I've come to after being on OS for MULTIPLE Madden releases. One question for you, are you changing your sliders up for this second title update?

If you're changing your sliders, probably means I'll be changing my own. I usually take the top three slider posts, (ex. yours, SEC, etc) get the average of the numbers, and tweak a bit left or right based on my own needs which usually gets my play time damn near perfect.

I have not touched anything...game actually plays even better post patch with the set. I noticed the CPU defense is even smarter, I feel the weight and momentum has been cleaned up some more and does not feel nearly as clumsy in the running game as it did before, and just in general the game feels more stable. The only value I have adjusted is injuries (raised to 54) and I will see how that plays out in my current Dolphins CFM. Other than that.....game is still rocking and rolling!
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)
Coming soon:
CFB 25 (PS5)
Madden 25 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 10-09-2014 at 10:13 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove