Old 10-09-2014, 11:22 AM   #485
Gorilla Glass
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
LOL I like how you completely dodged that question. I repeat, how does making the game more sim RESTRICT the user and make it any less of a videogame?

First of all, false starts and holding have been in previous Madden's and have been the only penalties in Madden for most of its lifetime. So yes I want all the realism that exist in the NFL. Which includes penalties. How much will it slow the game down? Um maybe 5 seconds? Have you ever got a penalty in Madden. Did you take a 5 minute TV timeout or something? You get a penalty. Accept it. Back to the game. Hardly slows down anything, not that it ever happens.

You don't have to breakdown the game everytime you play it. But if you can't see the problem with the AI you are just ignorantly bliss. I don't have to breakdown anything when I watch the QB consistently run into my left end. I understand you don't get why people are complaining because YOU enjoy the product. Hell I enjoy i too, but I can't turn a blind eye to obvious flaws.

Either way, you are trying to make it seem like they CANT make the game more realistic because it would hurt the user. Please explain how...
Yeah everything has flaws, that's why God created message boards.lol

No matter how 'realistic' or arcade they make the game, it will.still be nit picked about something or another.

I look forward to Madden every year because I love football and it does a good job representing every major aspect of the game. Yeah it has flaws and no it's not perfect, but it's to my liking and that's what it's all about.

Sorry but I can't bring myself to complaining every year about minute stuff.

Madden is what it is, slow down, realise that and enjoy...

Last edited by Gorilla Glass; 10-09-2014 at 11:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove