View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 12:05 PM   #11
SaC_KiNg09
Rookie

OVR: 4
Gameplay has definitely been improved. I watched a bunch of YouTube videos before purchasing the game, let me tell you, this is one that you have to see and FEEL in person. The videos that I watched online kind of did a disservice to what is actually some great on-court action this year.

Watching the CPU-CPU videos online kind of put me off as the offense being ran looked stagnant and I even saw CPU players passing up open shots to drive in the lane. On All-Star simulation, no slider changes, this was definitely not the case. Wide open shooters shot the ball, I saw change of pace from the offense, and a variety of fast break opportunities.

Also, another star of the show is movement and momentum. The players move so smooth, and you can rush an open shooter and not pay the consequence of the player blowing by you. Defense is greatly improved as the movement isnt as sticky in 2k14 and this allows you to really play some defense.

I don't normally comment on games but I must say 2K did and outstanding job this year. A worthy $60 purchase.
Advertisements - Register to remove