Old 10-09-2014, 03:44 PM   #5
kchuskey
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: KCHuskey's All-Pro *Post Patch#2* Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenzariczny
EUREKA!!!! This is finally the set I think that cuts out the sack issue. Every CFM game I've played with the Seahawks I've gotten an ungodly amount of sacks, but this seems to be the holy grail. Rodgers actually got rid of the ball when he felt pressure, and because of it he threw some balls he shouldn't have. Which led to a couple house call INTs for myself, but the game played the way it should play. QB under duress gets rid of the ball, and sometimes the pressure leads to takeaways for the defense. I really hope these results continue for the rest of my chise, because I think you've done it sir, and I want everyone else to enjoy this game as much as I just did for 4 quarters.

Glad they worked out for you. This is exactly how I had it set up in my online CFM franchise, before the patch, and ran a couple games using it post patch, and seems I got the same results. I don't think I got more than 4 sacks a game, in about 7 games. Usually 1 to 3. Hope they continue working. If not just tweak what you think you need to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felkmaster
These look close to what I'm testing. Which team are you using? Can u post stats? It looks like plays may be low, running too easy for hum & running too difficult for CPU.

I use the Chiefs. I won't post the stats, as I don't have the time. BUT I will likely stream all my games on twitch, where I usually show stats at the end. Running was not too easy for me. I had under a hundred yards as the Chiefs, and the Bengals had around 150 or so. Just going off memory, but the running felt fine for both sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Thanks for posting these, I especially like that you incorporated Rushin's pass reaction and coverage theory into them. I will be trying them out Friday night, my first chance to play post patch.

One question, are you seeing a lot of RTP calls? I had RTP set to 67 I think in my test CFM before the patch and it seemed like every other drive by the CPU was extended by a RTP call.

Thanks again, looking forward to taking these for a spin!

Hope they work for you, and to answer your question, I only had one RTP called the entire game.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Advertisements - Register to remove