Old 10-10-2014, 12:26 AM   #171
bcruise
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: PC Discussions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebe1
Okay guys, go into your 2K15 Video settings, put it not in FULL SCREEN and not in WINDOWED mode, but in FULL SCREEN WINDOW mode. I now have every option set to high, special effects, highest AA settings, and smooth! FINALLY! This is with my Nvidia card that was giving me problems in normal Full Screen Mode. I even have Super Sampling set back to 1.
Yeah, this was my first fix for the stuttering (for me it only happened while players were in transition). Then I downloaded the latest AMD drivers and can now run normal full screen with a stutter so small that it's not noticeable in normal gameplay (I have to be actively looking for it, and it's something I can ignore pretty easily and just enjoy the game). Before the new drivers it lasted 2-3 seconds each time up the floor and stuck out like a sore thumb.

FWIW, When I was getting the stuttering it was most noticeable in scrimmage mode, probably because of the lack of on-screen activity made it stand out way more. That's probably a good place to test when trying to rid yourself of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove