View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 10:01 AM   #6
Bornindamecca
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: My Career: You dont earn ANY vc when u simulate??

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Afro_Boy
lol you know how many people would abuse that? Someone would just sim get the VC then use the VC and use it on MyTeam or something lol
It costs about 40k VC to push your stats all the way up in ONE category, maybe more. Your starting salary is very low, so you're only averaging about 200 VC per game.

200 x 82 = 16,400

You'd be subject to a lower second contract because of sim'd stats. Using your "abuse" method, people would have to sim for a full career only to wind up with a player with no badges and severe attribute caps. Attribute slots unlock as you play better.

I've through the first season(which starts late January for your MyPlayer) and I'm already rated an 80 with several badges and attribute slots added.

Simming would not be an advantage if people got their salaries. They'd still have to play enough to earn badges and get better contracts. For the most advantage, you'd want to buy a bunch of VC and play every single game, but even then you're talking about spending 20-50 bucks for what you could get for just playing a season and still having to play a season anyway.