View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 11:54 AM   #6
KBLover
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Is it me or are pitchers really good at bat this year?

Some have said the contact swing is "overpowered" and I usually use that swing for pitchers when I'm not using them to just bunt.

That said, my pitchers aren't exactly tearing it up. I'll look up the stats, but I know Michael Feliz for my Marlins is at like .053 or something with 1 RBI. Granted, I use Timing hitting so maybe that's the difference.

I want to say they might draw too many walks for me, but I don't remember seeing a lot of those either - might just remember it because it's uncommon. Of course, why the CPU is trying to nibble with a curve like he's pitching to Stanton, I don't know.

CPU pitchers - yeah they are a bit ridiculous. Of course, I never really understand how the CPU players work. Last game I played, David Wright hit a ball 460 feet...on 3 CPU power. Earlier, some guy with 50 Power hit one 440 feet. I can't get Stanton to hit them that far consistently...with 9 Power and his 96/99 power rating.