View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 10:34 PM   #51
VDusen04
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K15 Review: A Great Game on the Court Marred by Missteps Off Of It (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankonYa
Your about 85% right about this when it comes to me. Since I mainly play offline, I usually wouldn't care too much about the online aspects of the game, but that's not the case here. When 2k decided to throw people like me (mostly an offline gamer) into a offline game that needs online servers to complete the package...I guess you can say It knocked me out of my comfort zone.

NBA2k14 ps4 would had been great if not for the servers, and I don't play online, nor did I try. Well I did try My team and that mode would be great IMO without online. I just love a challenge.

I feel NBA2k15 would be great offline if there wasn't a need to be online.
Seriously, play this game for 10 minutes without the internet connected and there is nothing but smoothness. No lagging at all to be found..anywhere.
Right on. That's been one of my primary concerns with this game. Can I do all my offilne stuff without needing to be online? 2K15 seems to have made strides in that regard (MyLeague is entirely offline, and rosters can once again be tweaked offline) but I dare say that I believe any and every aspect of 2K that doesn't need to be offline, should be removed from requiring an online connection (MyCareer, for starters).

It seems we were stripped of a lot of freedom in 2K14 (and even some in 2K13 with the removal of manual save options) and we're now slowly getting some of it back. But there's still progress to be made.
Advertisements - Register to remove