View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 08:36 PM   #5
Nicker_Bopper
Rookie

Nicker_Bopper's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: So I'm absolutely terrible at this game....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAwesome
Stick to College Football and leave NHL for the pros. Tired of online ruined by garbage players like you
No reason to act like this. If you have nothing helpful to say, don't say anything at all.

To answer your question sodaboy, I would say your best bet is to go into practice mode and spend a good amount of time in there. Get a handle for all of the moves (dekes and shots) that can be made. If you get on YouTube, you can find a few videos on there that break down specific dekes and scoring strategies that you can try.

After that, try some play now games on the easiest level. It will seem like a joke, but at least your can get a feel for the game with a team aspect. As far as I know, there isn't any practice situations where you can do a 5 on 5 practice. As you get used to it, bump up the difficulty levels step by step.

As for online, I would stay away from that until you get a better handle on the game. Most of the guys on there have a lot of experience with NHL, and most likely will continue to easily beat you until you get a better understanding offline.

Hope this helps.
Advertisements - Register to remove