View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 09:25 AM   #432
Shon 23
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG80
What do you think about Patrick Robinson? Lol

Sent from Nawlins.
PRob is a bust. Had that one nice interception last game though. Corey White is not far behind. I figured he'd be a good nickel corner, but he also has his problems in coverage. If you paid close attention, both the Falcons and Browns (regardless of how these games turned out on the field) attacked both of them relentlessly, right from the get go and throughout the rest of the game. They knew where our weakest links were in our D. There has also been some poor tackling in general, so I can't fault them for everything on D. Our supposedly up and coming badass defensive line hasn't gotten pressure all year (and I don't even understand why), so forget causing turnovers.. also, not to mention our big-dollar FA, Byrd is out for the season, but I think Bush can handle it.

We definitely need to pick up another CB in next year's draft. I know we are developing SJB, and I hope he turns out well, but we need some more depth. We also need to work on the LB position for the future. What a shame with Khairi Fortt, our 4th round pick was a bust for us, then also waived by the Bengals in about what, less than a week? WTH? Hah! Ah well. We'll get the ship right, in time. Hopefully, starting with the Lions.

Last edited by Shon 23; 10-16-2014 at 09:29 AM.