View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 10:57 AM   #450
Last Gunfighter
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
You are definitely right LG. As you read, I have the same feelings as you do. Good to see more Saints fans, AND ESPECIALLY an LSU fan here. I'm a 20 year season ticket holder for LSU football. Well, my brother and I are apart of TAF, and that's how we started out, during the Dinardo era.

I have probably missed 5 home games in 20 years now. I've been to all 3 BCS Nat'l Championships. I am grateful for the first two (the first was my best sports moment ever, Saints winning the Super Bowl comes in 2nd for me), but the last one was one of the worst feelings as a SPORTS fan in my young life.

I've also rushed the field twice as a kid. Once, when we beat #1 Florida at home in '97 with Herb Tyler at QB (and beastly Kevin Faulk.. don't forget Tommy Banks LOL), and another year (can't recall which) when we upset Tennessee. LSU fan through and through. South endzone tickets for us... right in the middle and between the goalposts.

Didn't know there were other LSU fans here though. Nice to see you LG.
Man, I am sooo jealous! When I'm not bleeding Black and Gold I'm bleeding Purple and Gold! Long, Long, Long time Tigers fan from back when they used to have the game recap show on Saturday night or Sunday mornings, The Charlie Mac show! I grew up hearing stories about Billy Cannon and the Halloween night punt return to beat Ole Miss! Good times man!

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco