Old 10-16-2014, 09:19 PM   #50
Last Gunfighter
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: How to Rebuild Five of the NFL's Worst Franchises in Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEXBOXONE
Im thinking about doing an online raiders franchise and trying to build them up. As for the name of the owner, Bo Jackson?

The rams defianately arent a rebuilding team. Nor the vikings, too many solid players. The Jags need so much help... the raiders cant stop anyone, the steelers need a rebuild, the giants are about to be in big trouble also.

Does antone know how to keep yoyr recievers confident? My recievers always lose confidense ss6ing they could have done more. But they will have 7 catches....
I disagree about the Vikings, they are abysmal. I made Peterson a punter and cut him just because, and I cut Cassel. The OL has like 1 real starter and the D is Swiss cheese. The one bright spot is Paterson but he can't do it all. Bridgewater starts out really shaky and get hurt often, if you can keep him health he improves pretty quick. A solid rebuild project from my perspective, probably not as tough as the Raiders or Jags though.

Bills are not a rebuild at all IMO, I had a offline CFM with them and their D is very good. Manuel is solid, the WRs and TE are underrated, and Spiller and Jackson are an excellent 1 2 punch, plus they are pretty young. They can be dominant with just a little help.

I'd like to try the Raiders but I don't want to move them, I'm Old School, they belong in Oakland! It could be done in Coach Mode I'm sure but might be impossible in Owner Mode without moving them.

The G-men...

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco